On this page, you'll find links to writing samples, a CV and other things in order to convince you to give me a job.
- If you'd like to see my base rates for casual writing, research and script development, click here.
- If it's a highlights CV you're after, click here.
- If you prefer to metaphorically punch Nazis, you can find the opening five pages from my 2018 sitcom pilot script (Avance Austraya), by clicking here.
- If you'd like to read some of my no-longer-topical headline jokes (from The Glass House), click here.
- If a silly sketch about a machine that smacks children (from Good News World) is more your style, click here.
- Or a short film for a comedy-horror anthology written for Ruby Entertainment, click here.
- Or if you'd rather pore over my old horror blog, click here.
I'm currently working on a passel of passion projects. If you'd like to know more about them, please get in touch.
- Untitled (8 x 1 hour action / drama serial): charting the rise and transformation of Ron and Valerie Taylor, from champion spear-fishers and wildlife cinematographers to daredevil environmental activists. Written with Jon Brooks in consultation with Valerie Taylor herself.
- The House of Your Dreemz (science fiction feature): an insatiable financial analyst must avoid a court summons by hiding out in a prototype smart home whose AI is determined to make him happy (even if it kills him).
- HÅKT (comedy / horror feature): condemned to the graveyard shift at a flat-packed furniture store, a slacker and her loser friends must escape when their environment turns into a literal labyrinth complete with an honest-to-goodness minotaur.
- Rat King (science fiction / eco-horror feature): when her colleague is bitten by an infected animal, a new employee is pitted against her team, fighting a telepathic virus that grows more intelligent with every mind it assimilates.
Finally, if you really want to see some of my old stand-up, there's not a lot of well-recorded material online. But I suppose you could click here or here.